A3 Leader Development Participants
Leaders with Potential . . . not Potential Leaders
A3 participants are screened and selected by a group of senior leaders and advisors in their country/region. They are selected generally according to the following criteria:
- They should be leaders of exemplary Christian character and solid biblical convictions.
- They generally subscribe to a theology that is consistent with evangelical faith.
- They are leaders who have established a strong early track record that demonstrates that they have potential for growth that is significantly above the norm. We are focused on "leaders with potential" rather than on "potential leaders."
- They are innovators and early adopters. A3 is committed to selecting leaders who would be identified as curious leaders inclined to adopt and adapt new ideas.
- The leaders selected will be people who have an expanding circle of influence, regardless of which sphere of society they operate in (church, marketplace, etc.)
In each country, these definitions will be adapted to the realities of their particular context.
We place these leaders into cohorts that are learning communities where they meet together and learn together over a two-year period. This is often where transformation happens in the life of almost every participant.
From time to time, as is appropriate, we will highlight some of our participants and tell their stories. Due to security issues, we must be very careful about publishing exactly who the A3 participants are. Even so, we can describe typical participants in general terms.
Check out these stories...