Mark is a Southern Californian native who joined A3 to bring his accounting and finance experience to the ministry. He holds a B.A. in Economics-Business from UCLA and is a CPA. After working in public accounting and private industry for a total of 8 years, Mark joined A3 in August 1999. Mark is a member of the Orange County Christian Church in Cypress, California where he is on the Board and works with young adults.
I am currently serving as Vice President for Operations at A3. Prior to this post, which started in 2014, I had been serving as Director of Finance since August 1999.
Hoping for "ultimate contributions"...
Working with the youth of my church has been awesome! Their enthusiasm and desire to seek God's will for their lives is an encouragement to me.
What I've learned here...
- To continually rely on the Lord's grace and power to accomplish the impossible.
- To rejoice in my weaknesses and allow the Lord to perfect His power through them.
How is God blessing your life and ministry?
- By surrounding me with people who are loving, encouraging and supportive.
- By enabling me to see His handiwork in everyday things and events.
- By seeing more of the youth I work with become serious about their commitment to the Lord and growing in their love for Him and one another.
Recent Articles from Mark Larsen