A3 has moved to a new donor platform called Virtuous! Our existing donor platform was shut down for a week to prepare for the new platform launching the week of March 27-31, 2023. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
Existing donor information will be transferred. However, for security reasons, banking and credit card data will not be brought over. Therefore, if you have a recurring donation to A3 (via direct debit or credit card), you will need to re-establish your recurring donation on the Virtuous platform starting in April 2023.
FOR ONLINE DONATIONS:
- Online donations through March 20, 2023 were processed through our previous donation platform before being taken offline March 21.
- Our new online giving portal is being relaunched the week of March 27-31, 2023 with new capabilities, including an optional account to view/manage gifts online.
- We have begun rolling out new donation forms for PROJECTS & MISSIONARIES which work well on computers, but not on mobile devices yet. We will continue to rollout more features in the coming days.
FOR RECURRING DONATIONS:
Certain donors will be impacted immediately. If you are in the impacted group that is migrating in April, you should have received an email on March 21, 2023 and a hard copy letter a few days later with additional action steps. If you did get this communication, . . .
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. We value your data and have determined it was more secure not to transfer your credit card information during the migration.
- March gifts were processed as usual under our old platform but then will came to an end.
- After the online giving portal is restored the week of March 27, 2023, donors who would like to continue their automated donations will need to login to the new giving portal and set up their recurring donation(s) on the new platform. You can do this starting in April to ensure no gap in your recurring donation.
Furthermore, we are confident that the new online donation platform will provide a better donor/partner experience compared to our old online platform. In addition, we will save quite a bit by making this switch. Thank you for your understanding. We appreciate your partnership!